Dr. Sudhir Jadhav Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeon
Dr. Sudhir Anant Jadhav is a leading expert in Bariatric Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and General Surgery at Sahyadri Super Speciality Hospital, Nagar Road Pune, Shree Hospital Pune, Sahyadri Hospital Hadapsar Pune and Jehangir Hospital Pune Station.
- He was awarded his M.B.B.S degree from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2006.
- He did further specialization by pursuing a Master of surgery degree in general surgery from the prestigious K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai in 2010.
- He is also a proud owner of FIAGES, FMAS & FALS degrees which he earned from Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Having over 9 years of clinical experience, he is an expert at providing service related to Minimal Access Surgery, GI Surgery & HPB Surgery.
- He has over 10 years of experience teaching both undergraduate & postgraduate students. He was an Assistant professor at Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital Mumbai.
- His case reports have been published in reputed journals, and his thesis was acknowledged in the Best paper category at MASICON 2010.
- He is a life member of prominent Organisations lAGES, AMASI & OSSI.
- Dr. Jadhav trained in Bariatric Surgery under Dr. Bruno Dillemans, Belgium who has done over 15000 bariatric surgeries and is a pioneer in bariatric surgery.
- He is experienced in other advanced laparoscopic surgeries like lap TEP inguinal hernias, laparoscopic AR, APR, Lap achalasia cardia repair, Laparoscopic Fundoplication, laparoscopic rectopexy and so on.
6 months post in I.C.C.U in municipal hospital at Mulund, Mumbai before post graduation
6 registered posts in K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai in the department of General Surgery
10 months post in the department of General Surgery, K.E.M Hospital as Senior Registrar.
Worked in Department of General Surgery KEM Hospital, Mumbai as Assistant Professor.
He worked as Consultant, Bariatric and Advanced Laparoscopy, Columbia Asia Hospital, Pune, India