Can you repair Hernia without surgery? Know Symptoms of hernia from Hernia Specialist in PuneDr. Sudhir Jadhav
Know about Hernia treatment:
Hernias can’t Solve with their own. Only surgery can repair a hernia. Many peoples are able to delay the surgery for a long time. And some people might be no need to do surgery for a small hernia. But without surgery, one can’t repair a hernia. So why to delay for a month and years. The hernia surgery may be performed by laparoscopy or by an open procedure, where the surgeon directly repairs the hernia through an incision in the abdominal wall. You can take a suggestion from Hernia Specialist in Pune Dr. Sudhir Jadhav who can do the hernia surgery in Pune.
If your hernia left untreated, your hernia may grow and become more painful than earlier. A portion of your intestine could become trapped in the abdominal wall. This can obstruct your bowel and because of severe pain, nausea, or constipation. A strangulated hernia is critical and requires immediate medical care or surgery from the Hernia Specialist In Pune.
Based on the place where they appear Hernias are classified as follows:
- Direct and indirect inguinal
Some Symptoms of hernias displayed as follows when the painless lumps are painful, tender swollen protrusion of tissue that not able to push back into the abdomen.
Pain in Abdominal or pelvic may be the symptoms of Hernias:
Reducible Hernia :
- It may appear as a new lump in the abdominal area.
- It may pain but is not when touched.
- The size of lumps increases in size when standing or when abdominal pressure is increased (such as coughing).
- It may be reduced unless very large.
Irreducible Hernia :
- It is occasionally painful as compared to the reducible hernia.
- Some may occur chronic or without pain for a long.
- Signs and symptoms of bowel-related issues may occur, such as nausea and vomiting. This types of hernias are also called an incarcerated hernia.
- This is the type of an irreducible hernia in which the entrapped intestine has its blood supply cut off.
- Pain is always continued and bowel obstruction (nausea and vomiting).
- The affected person may always appear ill with or without fever.
Conditions that May cause Hernia :
If in any condition that increases the pressure of the abdominal cavity may contribute to the formation of a hernia. Examples include as Follows:
- Heavy lifting,
- Straining during a bowel movement or urination,
- Chronic lung disease, and
- Fluid in the abdominal cavity.
- A hereditary of hernias in the family can make you more likely to develop a hernia.
All the above symptoms and conditions require instant surgical emergency. Please contact Hernia Specialist in Pune Dr.Sudhir Jadhav.