Design Your exercise program After BARIATRIC SURGERYDr. Sudhir Jadhav
Design Your exercise program After BARIATRIC SURGERY
Physical exercise plays a very important role and is as essential as diet is having a healthy weight following weight loss surgery. Physical exercise complemented with healthy diet maintains the weight and limits weight regain. In addition, it halts muscle loss that happens during weight loss following bariatric surgery and increases your metabolic rate which assists in burning calories also when you are sitting idle.
According to Dr. Sudhir Jadhav, one of the best bariatric surgeons in Pune, a regular exercise program following weight loss surgery should be progressive and designed in a way which is enjoyable and can be maintained for years to come. However, one must be careful and wait at least six weeks before working some healthy exercise. An advanced start of healthy exercise can slow down the remedial process and even increase the risk of developing hernia from the incision sites.
Some Amazing tips that can actually help you in producing a great and fruitful exercise program are:
1. Learn to dress properly and wear comfortable clothes suitable for the weather and exercise. A good, well-fitted shoe is a must to enjoy your exercise program.
2. Always start your exercise program under the trained supervisor. According to Dr. Sudhir Jadhav, who is one of the Best Bariatric surgeons in Pune, a well-trained supervisor assures that he develops a program which has both stretching and weight resistance exercises.
3.Adding lightweights to your exercise program ensure that muscle mass is sustained during a weight loss journey.
4. Gentle yoga can be a really good option for stretching type of exercise and can help in improving the flexibility of joints and as well as increasing the metabolism rate.
5. You must learn to make your exercise schedule slowly and steadily and it must add 30 minutes of exercise at least 5 days a week. One must try to exercise during the same time of the day so that it becomes a daily part of your lifestyle.
6. One must learn to keep the right expectations and also acknowledge the body conditions. If you are having some heart disease or chronic health problem, check with your doctor before indulging into any program.
7. One must try to find ways that keep you active throughout the day like walk the mall before shopping, using stairs rather than elevators, parking the car a bit far away from your address. Don’t get confused even if you stop for some time. Get began again slowly. Don’t exercise directly after meals or when it is too warm or humid.
8. Try to get exercise a fun program. According to Dr. Sudhir Jadhav who is one of the Best Bariatric Surgeon in Pune one must learn to choose exercises that are fun and not exhausting. Use a variety of exercises that keep up your interest like swimming, walking, outdoor sports, cycling, gym, etc.
9. Try to connect your friends or family in your exercise program. A good company not only increases your self-confidence but also assists you to work harder.
10. Regularly set your milestones. Keep a track of your distance or duration of the activity done. Once you finish a set milestone reward yourself with a non-food item. It will help you keep motivated to set difficult goals and then work hard to accomplish them.
Get Full Information about Best Bariatric Surgeon in Pune